Interested in learning more?
7400 River Road, Richmond, BC
*Please enter this into your GPS/maps program, Google can lead you to the wrong place if you search by name only
Thursdays - 7-9pm
Rifle/Pistol Rental: $5
CO2 cartridge: $2
Air or CO2 fill: $2
Pellets: $12 per 500
Welcome to the Richmond Rod and Gun Club Air Gun section!
We are a target shooting club focusing on Olympic-style 10m air pistol and air rifle disciplines.
The main goals of the Airgun section are to support and encourage all experienced competitive shooters in honing their skills at our ten position range, and to share knowledge while building camaraderie among those who enjoy target sports.
We also wish to encourage those that are new to the sport to join us in developing an understanding of marksmanship. Please note that we request interested individuals familiarize themselves with the style of shooting we do, before coming to the range.
Please have a look at the following links to see what 10m shooting is all about:
We are glad to help get you started shooting. After three (3) sessions as a non-member, we kindly request that you join the Richmond Rod and Gun Club and enjoy the benefits of membership! (see the Downloads link at the top of this page for the membership application form)
In the interest of safety, the following rules apply at our facility:
1. Only air and CO2 powered pellet pistols and rifles designed for target shooting are permitted. They must shoot at 500 feet per second or less.
2. Replica hand guns, BB guns, and airsoft guns are NOT PERMITTED, as well as any gun that does not have adjustable sights.
3. Only .177 calibre lead pellets may be used; no BBs, airsoft pellets, nor projectiles of any other material.
4. All range users must read the full safety rules that will be provided on site, and must follow the directions of the range officer at all times.
5. Youth (under 15yrs of age) must be accompanied by an adult at all times, and there must be one adult present for EACH youth when shooting.
NEW Facebook page Richmond Rod and Gun Club Airgun
NOTE: All FIRST TIME shooters MUST contact range officer at email@example.com BEFORE ATTENDING